Cyber Security for Critical Infrastructure and Industrial Process Control
Here is an overview of how White Badger can help protect your industrial process control facility in three critical areas:
- Harden your facility against a wide array of external hack attacks;
- Prevent the introduction and spread of advanced malware;
- Protect against cyber security and other types of threats that may come from careless, malicious or compromised personnel working on the inside.
We help our customers become up to 90% more secure without the purchase of additional hardware or software beyond our consulting fees. For those customers who need a much higher level of protection, White Badger employs a mix of both selected vendor products along with our own proprietary technology to close the gap to any required information assurance level.
Because we are vendor-neutral, our recommendations are unbiased and made in the best interest of our clients, not the security product vendors. Our systematic methodology consistently adds value by protecting information and meeting business requirements through our Balanced Security approach.
Our Cyber Security Consulting Services for Critical Infrastructure and Process Control facilities:
- SCADA Vulnerability Assessments
- SCADA Design Review and Documentation
- SCADA System Penetration Testing
- Covert Red Team Penetration Audits
- Emergency Response and Disaster Recovery Planning
- NERC Compliance
- Critical Infrastructure Defense Training
- Real Time Systems Cyber-Forensics